- Working full-time and partially remote near Ottawa, Canada
- Currently reading Ambient Findability by Peter Morville
- Python library to make it easy to use Toggl's API (time tracking service).
- Full documentation hosted via ReadTheDocs.
- Released under the MIT license.
OWLR: Single Page App Test [source] [demo]
- AngularJS SPA, using Google App Engine as a backend.
- Sample project done in a couple days (not fully functional).
- Users can sign up, log in, see who else signed up, and start composing a message to another user.
Talks & Workshops ↑
Workshop: Generative Art with Processing [slides]
- Full-day workshop taught as part of Girls Learning Code Ottawa
- An introduction to coding to create digital art
- Oct 22, 2016
Workshop: Learning to Program with Python [slides]
- Full-day workshop taught as part of Kids Learning Code Toronto
- An introduction to basic programming concepts, for absolute beginners
- Nov 29, 2014
Lightning Talk: Things Other People Have Said About Technical Debt [slides]
- A 10-15min review on technical debt
- Nov 21, 2014
Co-organizer of PyCon Canada [conference]
- Newsletters, social media outreach, and on-site childcare coordination.
- 2017: Montréal
- 2016: Toronto
Co-organizer of PyLadies Toronto [meetup]
- Monthly meetups that featured tech talks and networking, usually around Python.
- Co-organized from 2014-2015